Wednesday 25 July 2018

Villain

The long chain feels good in my grasp.

I tug it once, and the animal whimpers, helpless at my feet. The collar constricts its throat, leaving a glistening red hoop around the neck. Another tug for good measure, much harder this time. For a second I think its head will tear off its shoulders. Instead, the thing collapses, a pathetic heap beside me.

I wrap the chain around my hand three times. My hold upon the prisoner is secure. It cannot walk, so I drag it across the ground to the door, invitingly open for the next resident. It takes some effort, but I reach the cell and throw the thing inside, body slamming against the far wall. The cell is small, only a few feet wide, and it'll do perfectly.

"Bitch," the animal mutters as I turn to leave.

"Thank you," I answer with my back turned, pleasure filling me. "It's nice to know the roles are reversed."

Now's not the time to reminisce. I don't need to remember the animal's hands on me, eager for my taste. That day has gone.

I shut the cell door with a triumphant clang! 

This is the day I get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023: How the F*** Did We Get Here?

I've been contemplating how I might write this post; what I would even talk about, after so long of not touching my blog, or not even at...