Sunday 7 October 2018

Catcall

"Heard you like cats."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm from work. We don't really know each other, but the boss said you like cats."

"Wh... what are you doing?"

"Here. It's an actual cat for you. Please take him, he needs love."

"I... I don't understand. Oh, but he is sweet, and really soft."

"Cats generally are."

"Where did you get him from?"

"Don't ask questions. Just keep him."

"You're insane, you know that?"

"Yeah."

"No-one just hands a complete stranger a cat, of all things. If you wanted to ask me out you could have given me flowers, chocolate, a pick-up line, anything."

"I think women are sick of all that, don't you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023: How the F*** Did We Get Here?

I've been contemplating how I might write this post; what I would even talk about, after so long of not touching my blog, or not even at...